INBOUND TOURS 2022 – VIET STYLE TRAVEL/ PHONG CÁCH VIỆT TRAVEL
DISCOVER CENTRAL VIETNAM 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS
DA NANG – HUE – PHONG NHA CAVE/PARADISE CAVE – BA NA BILLS – HOI AN
Length5 days / 4 nights
Start From Da Nang – Hoi An – Hue
Tour Type: Vietnam tour packages.
Taking this Vietnam package tour in the Central coast of Vietnam is a wise decision since you have a closer encounter with striking natural landscapes of the S-shaped country. Touch the marvel of the Creator, namely Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, where every corner will overwhelm you; try imagining such an unspoiled haven in front of you, like a range of green mountains, rivers with transparent water, dramatic cliffs, and astonishing long caves allegedly discovered about a decade ago. Not only do you enjoy charming features of nature, but you also take a chance to obtain understanding of Vietnamese history.
- Going explore the astounding Paradise Cave in the complex of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, where stunning caves 30 kilometres in length were found only recently
- Exploring endless must-see historic sites of Hue City, especially those that are UNESCO World Heritage designated.
- Checking out a well – preserved Hoi An ancient town which was a South- East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th Century.
- Da Nang – Hue
- Pick-up in Da Nang (06:00-07:00) through Hai Van tunnel or pick-up in Hue city (11:00-12:00). Lunch at restaurant Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel – The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen including Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and the Purple Forbidden City… and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Having dinner at restaurant and take a dragon boat trip to enjoy Hue folksong on Perfume river. Overnight in Hue.
- Paradise Cave – Hue
- Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will visit to one of The World Heritage Sites in the Central Coast of Vietnam which was known as the first destination of the Kong Skull Island film crew in their trip to make the most favorite film of King Kong. Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Visit to “Paradise Cave” – the most beautiful and longest dry cave in Asia which discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association. Visit “Passing by Mooc water spring with naturally primitive features Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations. Return Hue. Dinner and overnight in Hue city.
- Hue – Khai Dinh Mausoleum – Da Nang – My Khe Beach
- Breakfast followed by a visit to Khai Dinh tombs which is unique among the royal tombs in Hue, Vietnam. Where other royal tombs are expansive and invite respectful reflection, Khai Dinh King built his final resting place to be monumental in style and bombastic in execution.
- Visit Tu Hieu pagoda A peaceful & tranquil space remains culture of Vietnamese.
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Leisure time until being transferred to Da Nang. Check in hotel, your free time for relaxing at My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on The Earth.
- In the evening, take a cruise on Han River to enjoy Da Nang beauty by night or visit Sun Wheel (excluded fee) to enjoy Da Nang’s beauty by night. Overnight in Da Nang.
- Cham Island/Galina – Hoi An Ancient
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Option 1:Visit Cham island (Excluded optional) Just 15 kilometres off Hoi An’s stunning coastline rise the Cham Islands —a set of eight granite masses of land. Their turquoise waters provide visitors with snorkelling, diving and fishing opportunities, along with many powdery sand beaches to choose from. The Cham Islands themselves are home to a number of small historical sights that can be seen with a motorbike tour or by strolling the quiet lanes at your own pace. If you’re after a slice of local life, staying the night and watching the sun sink behind the mainland is a highly recommended way to unplug.
- Embark on a motorboat and start a fanstastic trip to discover the beautiful sight of Cua Dai beach. Arrive in Cham Island at Bai Lang Pier. From here you will start the journey to discover Cham Island, beginning with Sa Huynh Museum, Cham island Sea Conservation Area, Hai Tang pagoda and finally Tan Hiep Sea food market for shopping. Having lunch. Time for relaxing, taking photos and Snorkeling.
- Option 2:Enjoy Galina mud bath and spa (excluded optional). This option applies in bad weather situation.
- In the afternoon, Visit Hoi An ancient town. Have dinner. Transfer to Da Nang to explore “Carp turn into Dragon” statue. Acommodation in Da Nang.
- Da Nang – Mable Moutain – Departure
- Visit Marble Moutain – the cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It’s also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang.
- Time for shopping. Have a lunch. Leisure time until being transferred to Da Nang Airport (14:00-23:00) for departure flight. End trip.
- Price & Bookings
- Tour price includes:
A/c car/van/minibus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
• English speaking guide
• Entrance fees
• Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room
• Travel insurance
- Tour price excludes:
International flight/domestic flight ticket (if any)
• Vietnamese entry visa (if any)
• Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
• Tips for tour guide and driver (3$USD/day/person)
• Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc.)